Symptoms of infertility in women are:
- Not getting pregnant after having unprotected sex during one year's time.
- Irregular menstrual cycles—This may or may not be from infertility. Some women with this problem will get pregnant.
- Pain during sex—This may or may not be from infertility. Some women with this problem will get pregnant. Painful sex has a long list of causes. Most are not from infertility.
- More than one miscarriage.
- Reviewer: EBSCO Medical Review Board Beverly Siegal, MD, FACOG
- Review Date: 12/2018 -
- Update Date: 12/31/2018 -